LEARN. BAKE. CREATE.
These are very hands on & hands in classes & courses!
Baking is Science, Math and Art combined into one yummy project.
- Sun, May 30Nora's Ovenworks
- Sat, Jun 05Nora's OvenworkJun 05, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMNora's Ovenwork, 2333 Summer Street Stamford, CT 06905Say thank you for a great year! This class is just decorating! Each child gets one large cookie (4th graders get a 4 for their 4th grade teacher) and 5 other cookies that they can decorate fro the other special people in their lives. . Edible treats, edible art made from the heart!
- Wed, Sep 15Nora's OvenworksSep 15, 3:30 PM – Nov 03, 5:00 PMNora's Ovenworks, 2333 Summer Street Stamford, CT 06905A fun filled pack week with cakes our great grandmothers made. Why they are special, the history behind the ingredients and much more. 1pm-4pm 5th grade to 8th grade Sibling & multiple week discounts apply call the bakery to reserve 914-777-1063
- Wed, Nov 102333 Summer StNov 10, 3:30 PM – Dec 15, 5:00 PM2333 Summer St, 2333 Summer St, Stamford, CT 06905, USAIn this 6 week course we will voyage to France. We will explore French pastries, including Macarons, cream puffs and croissants! We will work on methods, measurements and folding! Piping, filling, rolling and eating!
- Sun, May 01Nora's OvenworksMay 01, 2022, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMNora's Ovenworks, 2333 Summer Street Stamford, CT 06905In this wonderful class kids will make the parents dinner. Drop them off, come back and enjoy the dinner the kids have made for you. We will finish it off by work on building a very cute, taco cake! Class includes, dinner and dessert. and recipes for the tacos! Special seasonings will be available